Read This Post

new website - new fan page!

yay my new webbie is online! yay me! lol It's too simple one to view more and i can now add more photos whenever i want. check it !
I also have a fan page at facebook - let's see how things work there. You know how crazy some people can go but i will stay positive on that.
One photoshoot is done, Aysel was so great turkish model, She is really good for abayah and fashion show and arabic heavy make up- I wish i can show you some of her photos but i will ask her permittion later to add it here once it's all done. She looks like haifa wahbi in heavy make and reminds me lil bit in sherehan. She is soft sweet girl.
and the big one will be on tuesday. Wish me luck ;)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "new website - new fan page!"