Read This Post

my last photoshoot for this month

my arms are killing me today because of the photoshooting yesterday with 7 models for make up. I will start photoshooting after ramadan. I'm preparing my first book but I have some doubts for the size. I wanted to add some of my portraits and fashion / commerical work and the other part is nature photographs. That's why i am thinking to make 2 books. one for everything i have done and the other only for fashion photographs.
I will be waiting until my photoshooting after ramadan because i want to add more fashion work in there with the new lighting i'm ordering.
till then check my other pages at flickr, facebook and deviantart.
thank you all for the support

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "my last photoshoot for this month"