Read This Post

World Expo 2010 Shanghai and our pavilion :)


The World Expo2010 Shanghai this year is the biggest and most expensive Expo in history , it's like a big city, so if you are near you should really go and have a look, "Better City, Better Life," is the theme of this wonderful expo, but for me it's like when all the world become one after what i saw in other pavilions commercials and representative from artists like the amazing Jackie Chan for China, Yunho from TVXQ band which is famous band in South Korea and to the world and the amazing MV he did with Donghae, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Henry from Super Junior and others too . Alan Delon for France and many others from other wonderful countries.

I don't know what to say, but i was honored to be one of the representatives in special screens to be filmed for our pavilion, to be in and talk briefly to the visitors about our cultural and country , I am not sure if i will be able to visit and have a look. I would like to know more about other participants that i knew and some who i first time to know about them and I'm so proud of them and happy to be with them :) I heard a lot of good news about our pavilion which make me more happy.I really enjoyed and had fun with the Team from Trident Media from Ireland and they are wonderful friends to be with.

If you are there I hope you will enjoy our pavilion, and i really would like to have time to visit and see other pavilions as well, I heard that 400,000 visitors came in the rehearsal days, and they are expecting to have more than 100 million visitors during 6 months

If you would like to see the ceremony live on CCTV at 8 p.m and 4 p.m our time on this Friday
and the opening will be on May 1st, at Shanghai Channel at 9 a.m. and 5 a.m our time

how do i feel? nervous and excited
I hope i helped, and if you know more information please share :)


here are some links to have a look and get an idea about it

our pavilion site:
http://www.uaepavilion.com/

World Expo site:
http://en.expo2010.cn

Shanghai 2010 World Expo Official MV


Jackie Chan special MV for the Expo

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to World Expo 2010 Shanghai and our pavilion :)

June 1, 2010 at 1:05 AM

I was part of the staff at the world expo in 2005 in japan.

so nice to see the continuation.wish i was there

June 1, 2010 at 11:25 AM

That's lovely! I wish I will have time to visit and see the expo, I missed a lot of great events already >.<