Read This Post

The book launch photos and snap shots











 I'm sorry for being late for posting the photos of the event and also snap shots for the book, i hope you will enjoy viewing.

the book contains photos that talk about some feelings and emotions for the places i attended to go in each emirate, and how do i see it in my point of view as an artist.

Special thanks to Canon for all the features they gave me and lending me their Canon EOS-1D Mark IV with lenses. which made me in love with it and bought it after that.

so Kaya Skin Care for publishing & sponsoring my book and how did they care about it and really gave attention and interest.

for Virgin, for their welcoming and supportive energy, and giving me the chance to have my books in their stores and for the lovely event they made for me.

to all the press who covered it too

special thanks to Dubai Internation Airport <- one of the best and fav airport in the world. DubaiStudios for giving me the permissiotions to shoot around Dubai. Also, to designer Feryal Albastaki for her amazing gowns and helping me during the shoots in GoldSouq, and Dubai Zayed Road, to my lovely MUA, Farah Alshohomy for her Makeup style and transformation for the model in the past and present. Mary the Hairstylist for the understanding for what I wanted for the shoot, MAC for their amazing support and gifts, to all memebers in my family for going out with me during the shoot and assisting me, for the lovely vintage gown by Aunt. to the lovely models: Andrea and Elena

to My parents for understanding and help and thanks to all of you for the ideas and support for this book and this results are for you.

to the most important thing thank to god, because without god and believe, none of this would happen, i faced big challenge and many problems that was so close to not completing the book but by believing of god and everything could be possible, this happen.

always believe and never give up

Books are available in all Virgin Mega stores around U.A.E

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "The book launch photos and snap shots"