Read This Post

sprinklez cupcakes!! on magazine

This time I'm more happy than last ad. Because it's clear and not squeezed. Everything like i expected. Thank god.

you can see the ad. on wedding magazine and in Arabic aaraas magazine in stores now.
You can see the old ad that was on magazine in the last photo.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

5 Response to sprinklez cupcakes!! on magazine

July 31, 2008 at 12:14 PM

Mashallah...I liked the second pose.....very nice....and I am curious to see for the upcoming batch of photos ;)

Mareyah

July 31, 2008 at 3:13 PM

thank u maryah i am working on it but i have 2 photoshoot this week thats why it takes time - wish me luck luv

Anonymous
August 4, 2008 at 11:23 AM

I loved this ad sooooo much..its sooo cute and professional at the same time..

Khulood
=^_^=

August 4, 2008 at 1:31 PM

thank u khlood i have the magazine i'll show it to you soon

Anonymous
November 11, 2008 at 7:44 PM

Good for people to know.