Read This Post

work, work

I have to finish Knopa's portfolio and print it soon. Can't wait to see the results and i have a photoshoot that i'm thinking about for next week. I have many crazy ideas for fashion photoshooting and i can't take them away from mind so i began to sketch again so i can go to them whenever i want.

meanwhile i shall leave you with at least one of Fantak abayah's photoshooting.

Model: Nisreen

Make up : Al Rawaah Salon.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

7 Response to work, work

July 14, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Thanks! I like your works too! Can we connect for teamwork?

July 15, 2008 at 5:39 AM

sure why not :P

July 15, 2008 at 9:43 PM

I think it's very nice to work with the talent girl like you!
I'm from RF, it's very important for me to have some project with people from other countries!
This is my e-mail adress igorshmykov@gmail.com Write me about yourself please.

July 21, 2008 at 4:58 AM

i will

Anonymous
July 25, 2008 at 3:26 PM

I WANT WORK WITH YOU AGAIN! COZ U ALREADY DONT LIKE UR LATEST WORK(with me), so use ur crazy ideas with me lol:)))

July 26, 2008 at 4:06 AM

loool sure dear, who is this?
call me and we will set a date - am free next week :P

Anonymous
July 26, 2008 at 2:50 PM

its me KNOPA:)))))) lol