Read This Post

new work and new project

hello everyone, long time no post in here, been busy with shooting, editing, and my project,
everyone wants to get my book that I'm working on while am not even start shooting yet for it, it's soo funny even mom wants me to be done with. The weather is getting cloudy which is good for my shoots but too dusty to start for shooting. You better shoot in hot weather or dusty cold weather, sometimes i think i need to travel to smell fresh air.
I have some plans for the few months including traveling and then completing my Master so I'm having a lot of thinking.

I will leave you now with Joanna Kielkucka Collection 2010, Amazing work, I couldn't help but ordering one of her dresses.
Model:Marina Belousova
Make up: Farah Alshohomy







Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "new work and new project"