Read This Post

session 2 school revolution








models: Ksyusha Vostrikova, Bushra, enesa
make up artist: Mona harafsha
photography and style : Me
assistant: Noora " one of the girls in my course "

We had great day in the course. 5 hours and one hour running for photoshooting in the bus and in the music room. It was fun with all the girls and crazy in the same time. I went with models after that to the studio to comepelete the photoshooting with different style and make up.
I hope you enjoyed the photos.
Mostly I'm happy with my facebook fanpage and the encouragment i get from Deviantart.
thank you all for the support and love

Wish me luck, I have another crazy idea fashion shoot ( one of my sketches idea) and i hope it will work out on Sat. with Farah and Bronz makeup artists. My friend glory will join the photoshoot.

this way i will have more photographs for my bio book and my fashion photobook.

I got featured in many deviantnews pages. have look at some of them and see otherphotographers' works

featured in Devnews with :
100 Images you dont want to miss! - PART 02
+200 Gorgeous photography
Photographers of the Week (Issue 7)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "session 2 school revolution"