Read This Post

session1 photoshoot


so, each photo has a story - i will keep posting new photos in this month but it's all for the same day shoot. Here are some photos of knopa the model in my studio after we were outside photo shooting. I was chasing the time to get as much photos as i can have.
thank you to all the models and to make up artists and the assistants i had that day.

later..........




Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to session1 photoshoot

October 24, 2008 at 3:10 AM

Salam Lady Design...

Again, I am the first to comment! Mashallah, I liked the first pause. Professional indeed Mashallah. Let me know more about your Bio Book. All the best.

Mareyah

October 25, 2008 at 4:32 AM

Yes Mariah you are ! lol

thank you luv and sure i will tell you about it .