Read This Post

fashion vs construction machines





click for bigger view :
fashion vs construction machines

the same sketches

2 days - the first day was inside and outside the studio for beauty shots for the models and then outside for the session we did together

it was hard because we had limited time and then my memory had a crazy time so i only took 5 photos!!! i couldn't believe it when i returned to the studio -- my cam worked again and my memory was alright !! ?? lol

I enjoyed working with all of them, makeup artists, models, and my friends :P

my facebook fan page has more than 100 fans!! yay me lol i promise i will do better and better

I am thinking it might be the time for Canon D1 don't you think? also i am planning to have Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM Lens it will be really great for my fashion photographs, and Canon Speedlite 580EX
i probably will add them to my list :P



models: Salwa Ayari, Helena and Cassandra leigh
make up: Farah alshohomy, Bronzya
photography & idea: me
assistants: Shahla and Glory

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "fashion vs construction machines"