Read This Post

first self portrait?

it's really annoying when interviews ask from my photo to include with my photography work. the name is not enough? they have to see my face to follow me and kill me? lol J/K
so there is this magazine which is really really luved to be interviewed there.. so just in case they ask me for my photo i shall give them one.. I was thinking sooner or later things will get bigger for me and definitely will be asked for my photo. so i shall start taking a good one before they snap my face with bad flash and add it next to my interview like what happened last time and made so annoyed! lol

so any suggestion how should my selfportrait for interviews should be? i want something bold, black and white, and very very powerful and respectful and nothing to do with sexy thing!! at all!
and not clear ofcourse - so it could be another face not me!! lool i mean when they see it -- they can't recognize me in the streets lol - i think you got my points..

suggestions are welcome and no you will not see the results.. it should be enough that it will be in my interviews :(

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to first self portrait?

Anonymous
December 1, 2008 at 12:26 AM

I think you should sit yourself near a window and position yourself so you aren't facing the camera head on and you are slighting turning towards the window.

or just take photos of yourself in every angle and facial expression, then you can choose later on. =)

and black and white is professional, and you could look at the camera with a strong look of sorts.

Just some ideas, you will do great on your own though!

December 7, 2008 at 6:20 AM

yes dear but i don't want my face to appear :P lol still thinking but thank you luv - i like the window idea though