Read This Post

my invitation cards arrived today - yay!

Today i got my invitation cards and mini cards for my first solo exhibition - yes i know i haven't talked about it yet but i was preparing and hoping everything will go well by the date.

I would like to thank ESMOD Fashion University - Dubai for giving me this opportunity and for believing in my work. It was great honor to be asked for a solo exhibition for my fashion photographs at fashion University like ESMOD. it's almost a dream comes to true for a fashion photographer like me.

so about my cards.. it turned to be great - for the first time i wasn't worry about the print because it came direct from London so everything is pro. when it's for a print for them.

thank you MOO and I'm your new friend ! lol it said already at their cards

I'm so happy with the cards' print really makes your photos look great

I have many things to do for the exhibition and going to the printing to check on the canvas print.

I hope everything will be alright till the date. more information about the exhibition later

enjoy the photos for now











Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "my invitation cards arrived today - yay!"