Read This Post

"Movments" Book Launch

Yes finally, the book is officially done. What i've got from this experience? Being positive, try to be calm "never happened it got worse on me" lol any artistic work makes me so emotional: sad, happy angry; which made me think sometimes am I crazy? And I got a scar in my forehead. Yes I fell down and injured my forehead rushed to ER. I was trying a new bike. I don't know how this happened but I believe it meant to be somehow.
Thank god

I'm tired and I'm very glad that I finished it. Even if it wasn't the perfect book but I'm really happy that I'm done with it finally.

I would like to thank everyone who supported me to get this book out there.

Special thanks to my sponsors : Kaya Skin Care, Virgin MegaStores and Canon
Also the media and newspapers that talked about my upcoming book


Today is the day of the launch. Still not nervous at all. I don't want to think about my look maybe sunglasses will do. I'm just interested to meet my friends and fans in person tomorrow.

The launch will begin at 5 pm and at 6 will start the signing. So if u can't come at 5 u still have time till 6:30 p.m

I picked Mirdif City Centre because it's the perfect place and near everyone

The books are limited, and they are exclusively at Virgin Megastores. You can have it anytime

Looking forward to meet you

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to ""Movments" Book Launch"