Read This Post

thank you


ok I put this photo here again for a reason, about 4 months ago, I've been told by my cousin that some of her friends had it in their background of their mobile phones, and other cousins as well, I was happy about it. Last week, a friend called me and told me everyone she knew has it as an icon in her bb list, other friends told me the same thing because my friends knew that i took that photo, yesterday my friend told me the same thing.

I would like to thank you all, this makes me happy because without knowing who is the photographer, i just knew that you liked that photo very much, they told me there is something about her holding the hair like that, I like to hear what they liked about the photo and what got their attention in.

so thank you very much for supporting and loving the work

you can also get it as a print at: http://ladydesign.deviantart.com/

<3

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

4 Response to thank you

June 18, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Thanks for visiting and following my blog! I love this photo with the green kaftan too... will stop back and check out the lovely things you are doing! I've never been to Dubai and don't have any trips planned, unfortunately... I'm guessing you saw my post on the Front Row blog and that's how you found me?

July 10, 2010 at 7:20 AM

you are so talented!

November 14, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Amazing picture!!! can I post it on my blog as "Photo of the Day"?
I love ur work u're so talented :)
xoxo
http://lallaloub.blogspot.com/

November 15, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Thank u all

Dubai fashionista sure luv