Read This Post

photos of my studio!!

After I'm done with my exhibitions, many things happened and i was trying to clean up my office and place and managing to add the photos in the place.
Anyway, I tried to clean it as i could lol When there is a photoshoot, everything goes missy with hairs and models running round, accessories and oh wait !! the shoes!!! i luv the shoes, don't you?
Unfortunately there are no photos of the shoes this time, but i will take a peak for you at my next photoshoot that i will have soon.

here you go lads and lasses, enjoy :)



accessories and dresses ...
you should see this table when it's full of shoes!! amazing view lol




the Make up place




the Studio room


this is the way to my office.. no picture, you can see the colour of that room anyway.
and nothing else than the kitchen :P

have a nice day and
oh yeah i got my portfolio from deviant art!
check it out
http://ladydesign.darkfolio.com

enjoy your weekend and wait for the photos of my book :)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

4 Response to photos of my studio!!

July 29, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Love your studio. You have just inspired me to have one in Dubai.

July 30, 2009 at 11:15 AM

thank you
glad i did :)

January 2, 2010 at 5:47 PM

We are so envious of your beautiful workspace. The bold walls are just so inspiring and beautiful. If only school was made to be just as gorgeous and enjoyable, the world would be a happier place

Bis,
Rebecca, Maddy, Madeline and Alec
La Société de Mode| The Fashion Society

January 3, 2010 at 1:06 PM

oh merci :)