Read This Post

Book Project7: and the shooting keeps go on

I wrote this post directly from Iphone so sorry for some mistakes:
I'm too scared to say I enjoyed the shooting last Tuesday, I am satisfied for the first time about the shoot, all been planned and prepared for 2 weeks, the model, hairstylist, and my lovely farah makeup artist, we've got some of Feryal al bastaky's amazing amaZing collection.I would like to thank her, she had her time with us and helped me a lot in locations, it's really nice to have a great spirit around me while am shooting. they were the perfect team, I've been amazed by the hairstylist Marie because I worked with for 1st time, she was fast and did exactly wat I wanted in the photo we showed her. All been on time, makeup artist did her magic and Feryal was prepared in time. We went to the location and we photoshoot in two locations like I've planned. It was funny day everyone were staring and wanna join the shoot lol ^^.

I was glad I got the permission on time from dubaistudios they were very supportive and really great with dealing. The girl was so nice and really helped me a lot in there.
I really really wanna share some of the photos with you but I guess you will have to get the book to view it this time. I shall make it private for the meantime because some of the photos I've submitted been copied. I don't mind though since mine were the original since they will be in news soon but the rest of the shoot will be private this time and am so sorry I might add some after the book will be published for more teaser ads later on.

Am still confused about the photo cover, were talking about it with mom and she said: why don't you have all photos in the cover? I was like: O.O ma'ah! It's not a tourist guide book. Lol
So I guess when I will be done with all shoots gonna print them all and then gonna have a creative group and going to decide which one will go for cover. The cover is a very sunsitive thing to me. I always wonder how some magazines here don't care about their cover.

Dramas didn't stop this year, friends saying I might have some kind of bad energy because I meet ppl throwing their anger "craziness" at me for no reason. So I shall stop going for any social places this year till the madness down.

This will be my last post about the book project and now you will only have to count down the days till I finish it soon.

I will only inform you abt the interviews of the book and
You can check my Twitter page or fanpage for more updates about the book.

I'm also not going to take any photoshoot or booking on April, I will give all my feelings and time for the book till it's done, then am going to take real holiday since I haven't for 4 yrs. I'm thankful how my friends and family really tried to give me good time when I don't work but really I need a real break after the book is done, to forget the emotional feelings that I had with the book, each photos done with a special mood, like living with 100 spirits and mixed feelings.

And I won't take any booking or photoshoot after the book is done unless it's big commercial because I might be busy later with exhibitions, am not sure yet but there are some plans need to be sort out.

So I'm so sorry to all of you and wait for the next post soon about something else ^^

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to Book Project7: and the shooting keeps go on

April 1, 2010 at 7:19 PM

great blog! lovely photography! xoxo