Read This Post

the book project 2

hey everyone, I'm typing while my eyes almost closing because i spent the whole two days just editing the photos of my book and try to figure out what's the best, I'm showing cousins some photos just to see how do they feel about them, sometimes you need to see it through people' eyes but of course artist eyes n_n. because it's my own work, I'm still not satisfied with any result yet but i started to like one or two photos I've done yesterday. I want to have also black and white photos in the book so let's hope the next shoot will be good.
i really want to show you some photos but i think i shall wait till my next post and to make sure no one will steal my idea till i publish it.

bye for now I really need to get some sleep after 5 hours editing for just 1 photo and it was just a try, I'm really must be crazy or something.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

4 Response to the book project 2

January 15, 2010 at 12:24 PM

I really appreciate your hard work my dear...and I am sooooo excited to c ur book, I am sure it will be something amazing that every body will admire it so Good luck :)

January 15, 2010 at 2:06 PM

thank you luv for ur support n_n

January 16, 2010 at 2:06 PM

you take very pretty pictures =)

January 17, 2010 at 1:01 PM

oh thank you i hope to get better though n_n