Read This Post

book project 3

soooo, what was happening, hmmm

still editing, and trying to have time for it because i have other editorials to finish this week, I try to keep myself focus and not tired.

We didn't shoot yet, I'm still thinking if it will be one day or two. It depends actually of what will happen tomorrow, i need to be confirmed about something. let's hope it will work! fighting!!

I spent last night working on these photos and i have a photograph of the model with "burga" I was wondering if i shall keep it in colour or B&W. or both. when i have to do this kind of decisions i get confused. so what do you think?
print available in here

there are many photos as well but let's keep them inside the book, shall we? lol



Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to book project 3

January 18, 2010 at 2:09 PM

You make great pictures! Really!

Thank you for following me. Where are you from?

Bye ... Emily :-)

January 19, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Oh, my uncle married in Dubai.