Read This Post

The book project 6: crazy sunny day, horses shoot with model



Am typing while my back hurts since I don't do Yoga this year and always saying I will do it tomorrow, I had pain. I went to the sea and my cousin helped me found some dunes, can u believe this? We were searching for a week on desert, all filled green which is good but not for my book.
I went to some old shops for the materials to male traditional outfits suits the model and they were done on time.
I spent 2 days shooting around the sea and sending fax to a place I need a permission for, and wow they r slow here. I don't know why but we keep delay the horses scene every week, something came up and I keep cancel, 2 months passed and then this week I said that's it, I will shoot, let finish this thing! It was Thursday all goes as it planned. But it was toooo windy in the morning, I was too worried to rain with too much wind, but them it calmed down when we arrived and omg it was too hot, and my body was in pain, no I can't cancel! sometimes farah "MUA" think am crazy lol
I did many fashion shoots it's way too better than doing art photography.
I start shooting the horses and I couldn't see the photos because it was too sunny, I kept running to the car to breath and mom was like:" do you wanna kill yourself?". Farah did the makeup inside the car in seat the poor girl lol and the model "Andrea" was so helpful and I was so glad she came from NY before our shoot day. While they were doing the makeup I went to see the horses. The good thing about that hot time that the horses were soo friendly and wanted me to touch them all the time. They were so young too from 3 to 4 yrs. I had only limited time with them like an hour. It was hard because I wanted to shoot the model while she hold the horse alone without anything on him. Which was hard. I picked the star horse, she came to me and was playing with me. I knew right away she will be the perfect horse who can model for us fast and she did. Amazing 3 yrs old Shamsa.
I'm so glad I didn't throw up that day from the hot sunny weather! We finished on time at 5 and left. Got milkshake from basken robbins with choc, and had migraine from the sun, I felt the pressure in my ears.
I thought this week shoot would be enjoyable and like I planned
The photos are not what I planned to. But from the photos I will manage what I can do and might change the story little bit.
I really need to do this week a fashion shoot somehow to cheer me up little bit lol, I saw T-ara new photoshooting and I loved their new look and the accessories! Inspiring shoot really.
wow too long post, I will leave you for now till another post. Forgive me if there is some mistakes in the post but am typing fast to sleep early ^^

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to The book project 6: crazy sunny day, horses shoot with model

Anonymous
March 2, 2010 at 7:00 AM

passing by sweetie! mwah! ♥